Lavender Orange is a delightful paradox. With an unexpected combination of energizing orange and warm, calming lavender, it’s the perfect fragrance to accompany a spring thunderstorm. It’s both cozy and invigorating, uplifting and peace-giving, and is an excellent balance of citrus and light, subtle floral.
Blended in-house with high-grade essential oils and all-natural scents.
Scent Story and Symbolism:
Mandarin is a beloved note in perfumery due to its ability to provide “lift” to a fragrance, which is fitting for its traditional symbolism of good-fortune. Lavender is associated with purity and calmness. While being a floral note, it also has green and woody undertones. Cedarwood is symbolic of new beginnings and strength. It is one of my favorite base notes to use in Peripeti blends because it evokes warmth without a heaviness.
Top notes: Mandarin
Middle notes: Lavender
Base notes: Cedar Wood
Note: Preview image is representative only. You will receive the specific product you choose from the dropdown menu.
Note: If products are not available on this page, check our Shop by Product page.
- Classic wicks are cotton + non-toxic
- Wooden wicks provide a crackling ambiance + beautiful wide flame
- 80-85 hour burn time
- Completely non-toxic, clean burn
- Pure soy wax
- Made of 100% US sustainably grown soy
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, dyes, zinc, or lead
- Scent will fill a room up to 500 square feet
- Provide continuous fragrance for 7-9 months
- Will fill a room up to 300 square feet
- VOC free
- Can be used as an air freshener
- Safe on fabrics
- 4 oz bottle
- Work in any electric burner
- Provide 70+ hours of fragrance
- Pure Soy Wax